Review: dcca passion master Power cord

Category: Cables

what can i say but WOW WOW...what a power chord!i really enjoy listening to rock and as it just so happened today i recieved the cable and a john lennon 40th anniversary record box set, the cable came in a box big enough to fit a small car into,as i had fun fitting the massive 6"wide cable behind my gear i had to stop and measure it, it looks 10" wide. as soon as i turned it on i noticed a huge difference in soundstage and clarity, i could not believe it so i called don at DCCA cable and i ordered a subwoofer cable and cables for my speakers...he told me the cable needs time to break-in still,i cant imagine it getting even better. by the way i hooked it up to the preamp and it replaced a $375.00 power cord i bought new a couple of months ago...thank you and happy new year

Associated gear
audio horizons preamp, fosgate phono preamp,rega p3 tt w/hadcock tonearm, shelter 901, red dragon 500 watt mono amps(yes digital but they do sound awsome),and magnepan 3.6 speakers..

Similar products
nothing compares to them
sumba
What about noise rejection with these cables? I'm considering the 3" option for my amps.