revel salon2 room size

hi

i am thinking of buying revel salon2 or B & W 802d and was wondering if any other users have thoughts on how big a room should be to accomadate this speakers.

my room is
14 feet (width) X 26 feet (length) by 8 feet Height???

any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
thanks
easternize
Consider the Studio2, I don't think you'll give up much in the mids and high end and you'll be less likely to overpower the room on the low end. My room is a loft with 14 foot ceiling, about 35 feet x 40 feet. The studios pressurize the room just fine and are totally involving to listen to. As they say in the press, highly recommended - and you'll save several dollars over the Salons. Put the extra $ into electronics as a good preamp and amp are must-haves. See Kal's reveiw for more superlatives.
Personally, I would get the Revel Studio2's and put them fairly close to the long wall. Move them out as little as necessary to get the sound you want. If I remember correctly, the Revels have an adjustment to compensate for room boundaries so you should be all set. I think the Revels are a better value and I prefer them. If you can, audition both in your room, but I think the Studio2's will probably integrate better.