Replacements for Dynaudio Floorstanders

Hi there.

My current system is made up of the following: Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk IIs, Krell 300il, Benchmark USB DAC, and a laptop with lossless music.

I'm looking to introduce a little warmth in my system, seeing as the Dyn/Krell/DAC combo has miles of resolution, but doesn't offer much in the way of engagement. I'm considering selling my Dynaudios for a warmer pair of speakers that I hope to find on Audiogon. $4k is my limit. My thinking is a used pair of B&W Nautilus 802s or 803s. What other suggestions would folks have, in terms of speakers that have similar resolution to Dynaudio's stuff, but offers more warmth and darkness? One outside consideration of mine is a pair of Mirage OMD-28s. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
velociti
To add, I think if you replaced your Dyn's with B&W Nautilus speakers, paired with that Krell and Benchmark DAC, you would not experience any more warmth. In fact, I think your problem would get worse.
goog point Rhmmmm,recently discovered how important is the source for dynaudio and krell combination.I just tried play some old recordings on chrome cassettes,wov!!! how good they sounded playing trough Technics Rs-az6 cassete deck )
I've actually listed my Dynaudios on here. I'm going to bring them down to $1800 (including shipping) later today if they don't sell to a local buyer first. I'm not getting rid of the Krell, but I think those who say the Benchmark is harsh and in your face are probably spot on. I've tried it with my brother's ARC and B&W gear and even there it's a little much. The benchmark will be the next component to be replaced, no doubt.

The only reason I'm eager to move on from the Dynaudios is because I want to grab a pair of Mirage OMD-28s before they're finally sold out. I want proper full-range sound, and I won't get that with a DAC upgrade. Speakers first, then the DAC. Thanks for all the help!

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1304205214&/Dynaudio-Contour-1.8-Mk-II
I have a pair of Castle Acoustics Howard S3 and very happy with it. Full range, warm British sound, small footprint, great mid-range, never harsh.

Now using Marantz SC11s1 preamp and Audia Flight 50 Class A power amp and Benchmark DAC1 USB, the brightness of the Benchmark is tamed down by the Audia/Castle but the fine details and clarity remains, a very satisfying and engaging sound indeed!
Velociti: how would you, and I mean you only, describe warmth? The reason I ask is because after reading all this thread I am amazed that no one has really clarified this quality that you seek, but instead have injected his/her own opinion on what needs alteration in your system. Good for you for holding onto the Krell, it's a great amplifier. I had Dynaudio Contour 3.0s for about a year and a half and could not get them to "warm up" and so made changes that provided what I was looking for. I will be happy to provide my definition of warmth after you chime in here.