Rega white belts

I am about ready to replace the belts on my Rega P7 and was curious if anyone has experience using the new Rega white belts?
miner42
Post removed 
Just put on a new "white" belt 3 days ago on my P5 to replace a 3-year old belt. The entire rig sounds very noticeably better after running in a couple of hours: sound image is more solid overall, detail retrieval is better, musicality has been stunning! It may be that my old belt was tired, but I'd suggest trying the off-white belt as it's done wonders for me.
I installed a Rega white belt (now known as the Rega Drive Belt Upgrade) six months ago which I purchased online from Music Direct.

I use a Rega 25 powered by an VPI SDS; Benz Glider; played through a Rotel Amp and Pre Amp combo. Speakers are B&W 805 Matrix.

The Upgrade Belt absolutely and dramatically improved the quality of sound from my turntable: the overall music sounds more relaxed and organic; the noise floor has dropped away to a level where each instrument and voice delivers the nth degree of clarity and expressiveness (I sense there is more in the groove being revealed -- "hey there's more expressiveness in John Lennon's voice".) For the first time in my system the bass lines in the tracks are really distinct and clear and tuneful and deep--I can really follow the bass players playing. There is also better depth and breadth of the soundstage. Finally, there is a solidity (and drive) within the soundstage that makes me think the turntable sounds like what I assume a good classic direct-drive turntable (like the early Thorens) sounds like. All in all, this has been the best bang for the buck upgrade I have ever made.

You really can't go wrong purchasing Rega's $60 belt; if you need a replacement belt (which at the time I didn't) you will pay about $40 dollars anyway; so why worry about an extra $20 that in my experience rivaled the value-added of my VPI SDS.
I found the white belt on sale and bought just to have as a spare for my P3/24

I wasn't expecting any improvement in sound quality and there wasn't, possibly because I have a Groovetracer sub platter. Maybe the belt makes a difference with the stock subpaltter?
I have changed the stock belt in a rega p3 tt with a white one. The improvement is noticeable: the detail is better, the sound is more focused .
I use a London Decca super gold cartridge with a Michell Tecnoarm tonearm rewired Origin Live with a 5 pin din connector and a Nordost Heimdall cable.
Recently i upgraded the tt's feet with three vibrapod cones and feet. The improvement is HUGE!!!
Hi all!!