Rega, Pro-ject, Music Hall, NEED help

Howdy to all.

Looking at the following three tables below and want to hear thoughts from owners or those who have had experience with any of them...  pro's.......cons'.........throw it at me.....also if there is any table around the $1,000 price point, not listed in the above that you feel is worth a look please let me know.  Thanks.

Currently considering:
Pro-ject Xpression
Rega RP3
Music Hall 5.3
nissancrazy
Well, I had all those turntables you listed, except mine was the MusicHall  5.1.There was not much difference I liked the Rega because of the ease in installing  Rega cartridges, which I, however, do not like, all the way up to the exact.  I traded all those TTs in eventually. {I also had Rega P5 and RP6.] I actually prefer restored vintage Thorens TTs with a Jelco arm which allows easy cartridge switching due to the universal headshell. Take a look at Vinyl Nirvana's site.
P.S: I just realized your budget is about $1000; the restored Thorens price would be higher, without cartridge.  Therefore, having owned all 3 of the TTs you mentioned] I would go with the Music Hall 5.3 with installed Ortofon bronze. An easy choice, in my opinion!I  I also forgot to mention in my previous post, I owned an RP8.