Rega Brio-R and Dynaco A-25

Hi - I'm a total newbie in hi-fi, right now I have a rebuilt Marantz 2230, Tascam DVRA CD player, Rega RP-1 and Dynaco A25's. I was wondering if a Rega Brio-R would be an upgrade from the Marantz in terms of soundstage and performance. Down the line I was curious about adding the Rega Dac and Apollo-R to round everything off. Admittedly this is for a small listening room, and I am specifically looking for advice given this price range. Thanks very much for any help, Mike
mikecorwin
Post removed 
I concur the Rega R-1 is a great speaker, I had a pair for a while and sold them to a friend. And they would work great with the Mira or Brio. With a little work you can replace the interior wiring, connectors, crossover cap in the Dynaco's to goose them to a little higher performance.
Hi Mike - on the speaker front - as a slight wild card you might want to look at the Paradigm Atoms. A cracking small speaker for the money and not perhaps on everyone's radar. They do a bigger brother the Paradigm mini monitor but I have not heard this.
Maybe try the Paradigms along side a pair of RS1's and see what you think. Admittedly haven't tried them with the Rega Brio R but give it a go and see what you think!