Recommended integrated amplifier for B&W 805 D3

Hi all!

I want upgrade my Rotel RA 1570 integrated amp that is running a set of 805 D3 and i am looking for recommendations pls? Max budged around USD 5k.

What integrated could bring the best out of these speakers?

Thank you!
128x128mchristofori
Rotel RA-1592, Parasound HINT5 or 6, Cambridge Audio Edge, Anthem STR integrated, Classe Sigma 2200i integrated, Lyngdorf TDAI 2700 or 3400, McIntosh MA6900, Naim Uniti Nova (streamer/DAC/integrated amp all in one box solution), Simaudio Evolution integrated or Neo Moon integrated, Rega Elicit-R, Rega Osiris.

The Rotel RA-1592 will be a big step up from the RA-1572. I have a Naim Uniti Nova paired with the B&W 805 D3 in my bedroom setup. I highly recommend the Naim Uniti Nova it's very musical very refined sounding unit. The Naim Uniti Nova is an all-in-one box solution (streamer/DAC/integrated amp). 
Add to your list is a Musical Fidelity M6Si integrated or the M5Si. They are awesome and will pair well with your B&W 805 D3. 

Or you can get the Naim Uniti Nova. That's what I have paired with my 805 D3 in my bedroom setup. Very musical sounding unit. It has built-in Tidal streaming app. You will be very happy with this pairing. 
Post removed