Recommendation for guitar duo CD

I am looking for CDs of pairs of guitarists performing easy listening musics, not hardcore classical, perhaps of modern musics plus some in the romantic era.
jlc993nc9cf
I'll second both of the late Chet Atkins' duets. Can't think of anything new off the top of my head, although some of Leo Kottke's 12-string work sounds like there must be four hands playing ;-)
Ahhh Leo Kottke. When I first heard the "6 and 12 String Guitar" album I went back to the store and bought up every copy they had to give to friends that played the guitar. While none of them quit, some were tempted. Years later when I was a DJ, I played the album and had people coming by and calling up "Who are they?".
I have to say most definately Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds "Live at Luther." Even if you don't like Dave Matthews all that much its a great listening cd. It just sounds awesome.
Alex Degrasi, Shahin ans Sepehr, Armik (carribean), Acoustic Alchemy, Billy Joe Walker, Neal Schon.
I'd suggest to try two CDs from Naim, music is beautiful, and the recording quality is fantastic:

Acoustic Mania (Antonio Forcione and Neil Stacey)
New Dawn (Dominic Miller & Neil Stacey)