Raven AC one motor

Hi,
The standard Raven AC has no mat, only copper.

Has anybody done any testing to see if any mats out there can improve (? possible?) the Raven AC?

Thanks for comments.
Tim
timnaim
I tried the VPI Ring. It did not fit the platter. The record sits on the section of the platter which is copper and the outermost circumference of the side walls of the platter extend beyond the copper portion making the overall dimension greater than the VPI Ring.
I also have a VPI HRX and the VPI outer ring definitely does not fit.

I invested in a Orb ( OEM of air tight old model) LP flatener from Japan. Works well except on new Universal 180gm re-issues.
I have used the Millenium mat but have obtained the best result using a solid graphite mat 1/4" thick.
I used the Boston mat last night. I prefer the Millenium mat.
With The Millenium there seems to better hight end extension and better bass flow.
With the Boston, the treble is not as detailed and the upper mids is a little forward. Me with a lot of non audiophile recordings the Boston has too much forwardness.
The bass of the Boston does not sem to have the same sense of flow, PRAT and punch as the Millenium.

Small differences yes, but definately easily heard in my system.
Hi, I don't have a TW but have used the Boston mat1. The main character of this mat is that it roll's off the highs too much. That's why i sold it. The Boston sounds slow and sluggish. Good for bright sounding turntables.

If you want a nice sounding combo, try the Harmonix TU-800exi mat along with an HRS clamp