Questions about the newer Allison Model 1 and Model 4 Speakers?

Recently picked up a couple pair of the newer Allison Model 1 and Model 4 Speakers and do not have any literature or manual for them, would like to know the ohm load, sensitivity and power handling of each model? There is not a lot of information on these newer model Allisons. If anyone has any information or where I can search please let me know, also interested in any newer literature or manuals for these two models.
audibleguy
I believe those specs are for the older model allison speakers. It is the newer models circa 2002-2006 i believe.  
Checkout the saved allisionacoustics.com web pages on the internet's "wayback machine" at web.archive.org. There are quite a few captures of Allison's web pages to about 2008. 

Here's info from a 1/1/2007 web page. Specs look roughly the same, though not as detailed as above.
- - - - - - - - - 

These exceptional loudspeakers share the same acoustic properties as the original Allison Ones, first manufactured by Roy Allison in 1974. Improvements include fine furniture cherry cabinetry and Roy Allison-redesigned tweeters, midranges and cross-overs.

The Allison One is designed for placement against a flat wall but not in a corner. Essentially a triangular column, the Allison One offers two faces at 90° angles from one another, or 45° from the wall, each populated with a tweeter, midrange and 10" woofer.

Five Year Limited Warranty

Crossover Frequency: 350 Hz ; 3750 Hz
Impedance: 8 Ohm
SPL: 91 dB
Amplifier Power: 30-200 Watts / Channel
Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 25000 Hz
Dimension (HxWxD): 41.31" x 15.75" x 11.25"

Great job mlsstl guess they did retain the 8 ohm in the newer model, most likely the same in the model four. they are truly wonderful speakers. 
bought some allison 4's without speakers, trying to match up.  i know the 3 way tweeters do not work in the 2 way systems however does anybody know the ohm's of the original allison tweeters in the allison fours, were they 4 ohm or 8 ohm as the speaker as a whole was an 8 ohm speaker, also the new allison tweeters ACD-2 seem to be 150 watt tweeters, seems a bit high since the original allison four speakers were 150 watts peek.  any advice, thanks