question for naim flacap owners

hi - a month ago i bought a new flatcap2 to go with my cd3.5 . the power cord supplied with the flatcap really looks basic. i asked the folks at naim and they said not to use anything but the stock power cord. i'm pleased with the flatcap, but can't imagine any problem by upgrading the power cord..are you using the stock pc with your flatcap? thanx for any feed back!
classical1
Hi
Do yourself a favor and leave well enough alone. Once you start with powercords for the flatcap, you'll be looking at the CD 3.5's cord etc, etc. Its a slippery slope.
Start changing cords, speaker cables and interconnects you begin to depart from what you originally loved about the Naim "sound" and you'll join the hundreds here at audiogon buying and selling cables looking for that "special one"
Of course it cant hurt to try ;^)
As no one reports first hand that they've heard real improved performance, i think I'll "leave well enough alone" for now.. thanx all- and Emil thanks for the reminder of why I bought the Naim in the first place..
Hi!
Well, I have de CD5 with the Flatcap2.... For the CD only, I changed the stock cable for an "Clearaudio Diamond" and that representates a clear improvement!! And for the combo I changed the stock cable of Flatcap2 for an "Supra"... Definetivelly recommended!!!
Greetings,
Jm