Quads - Just a couple of questions

I am considering replacing my long beloved Magge 1.6's with a new pair of Quads. (2805) Okay make that 3 questions.

1) How can I find my nearest dealer.
2) Can anyone tell me what to expect vis a vis my 1.6's (other than price)?
3) Power requirements / efficiency?
kinsekd
"would atma m60 have enought power for a 4 ohm load with less than 87 db? Would you need the zero-autoformer?"

I am against the autoformer which IMO is just a a fancy name for transformer and defeats the purpose of the OTL.

I think 60 wats is enough. The amp is doing so much right(class A, otl, triode, power supply)it gives you a real 60 watts.
Yes, the AtmaSphere M 60s have plenty of power and sound wonderful but you must have the autoformers to have them at their best with 4 ohm impedance speakers. I have the Quad ESL 57s and a it is a great match. I have also had the M60s hooked up to inefficient 4 0hm loads and they are great as long as you use the autoformers.
2 other great amps would be the older Julius Futterman OTL 1 amps and the David Berning 2101 modified with Teflon caps.

Thanks,
Duane
The ARC 110 Ref would be a super choice. I nearly walked that road along with a ARC SP 16L.Few dealers and limited choices led me to the Conrad Johnson CT5 preamp and the new CJ L70S power amp. The CJs will take a month or more to arrive...I am hoping it all turns out well.
NJoy