Problems with my Tri-Vista 300--Need some help

My new Tri-Vista integrated has worked beautifully for a month, but yesterday, for the first time, I discovered that no sound is coming through the right terminals into the speaker. I tried shifting speakers and cables around and found that it has to originate with the amp. The amp has two sets of binding posts, but in changing the speaker cables to either of them, I've still gotten no sound out of the right side. Could this be a problem with an internal fuse, and if so, and since I have no MF dealers here in Korea (I bought off the net), what might be my options in terms of getting the amp repaired? Any suggestions?
washline
Why don't you have the dealer who sold it to you off the internet get it fixed? Or is this guy not an authorized MF dealer? This sucks. You bought it new, it should be warrantied.
Kevziek
Will be an expensive endeavour to send back to the net dealer,whether guaranteed or not,as the amp is neither small or light.Still think the best to have it repaired in Korea by MF importers,if represented there.Do not know if they are or whether they would repair a "Grey " import.Still there must be a capable amp repair shop there.Perhaps should try someone else,locally.These things happen....(My Merc E320 needed a new engine at 28000 km ,factory fault.Should not happen but does.Sold the Merc.)

Let us know how you are progressing,Washline

Chris
Dear Wasline,
It is called 5703 tube. Tube world sells them for 9.99. They are still used in microphones. Frankly I would be suspicious of the tech who told you they went bad. If they did there is probably something very wrong with the amp.
Get a second opinion from another repair shop.
I live in Asia and there is no end to the scams.
Gotta keep your BS Meter set on high sensitivity at all times.
The estimated problems could be exagerated by the repair man in an attemt to get his hands on this amp.
Did he offer to buy it from you?
I would not be suprised if it was just a fuse.
thanks for all the replies, everybody. We don't need to get into the merits or lack thereof of MF gear. I think they make great stuff and have a lot of integrity. But this is a rather odd problem that shouldn't be happening with a new piece of gear.

Merganser, I too, thought there were only four tubes in the amp located in the preamp stage. that's what I saw when I opened it up, but he said there were two more. Very strange. I'm going to the shop tomorrow to check out the problem. And I suspect you are very right about the source selector.

Jeffjarvis, I checked all the fuses out and the problem isn't there. While there are scams in many places in the world, I sincerely don't think this is the problem here. this guy does an incredible amount of repairs in this market with all kinds of gear.

thanks for all of your concern. I'll keep you posted as to how all of this develops. Best wishes on the new year.