ProAc Future Series: A "Dead Dog" or just Dead??

I have seen pix and a few ads for PRO-AC's Future Series of speakers, but not much is written about them. Is this model just a "Dog" that Proac wants to forget?? The models are not "inexpensive" either. They are all three way systems that use a ribbon tweeter "supposedly" built by their company. I am particularly interested in the Point Five which is the least expensive,at $6000!!! Need input from owners or anyone who has heard this speaker.
sunnyjim
Yeah, I did one of those "What the hell happened to those great little Pro...?" yells, too.
I'm a recording engineer and I have a pair of Future One's that are incredible. I beleive they are really true and could be used as reference speakers in a Mastering room. They ar every impressive speakers.
I really, really enjoyed the .5s on a Meridian 588, Rowland integrated with Shunyata cords, and Kimber wires at a dealer back in the day. Also put on the 2.5s in that room and sounded great, but the ribbon added tons of "air" to the highs.

Very synergistic, and I was close to going that direction.

Not sure you get much from going to 1s from .5s though as the drivers are the same, just a larger cabinet.
I discussed this range a while back with a dealer.
He said part of the problem was that all of the range did not give the perceived value that Proac usually do mainly because of their lack of actual weight (i.e in kgs)and basically potential buyers were put off.
He discussed this with the designer who was aware of this "problem" but all changes he made to the design messed up the sound apparently.
I don't think personally the shape helps from an aesthetic point of view and would depend if they looked right in your room.
In the UK there are the occassional pair that turns up at good prices,well for here anyway.
Having said all that I never heard anybody say they sounded bad quite the opposite but clearly they haven't sold as well as expected.