Proac 2.5 or 3.8

Hello.... Not sure which way to go...Which speaker do you believe would best match my system ? My room is approximately 18 X 20. Sort of leaning towards the 2.5 but not really sure.

System:
Pathos Classic One MK 2
MF XrayV3 CD player
Linn LP12
Cardas Cross speaker cables (bi-wire) and interconnects

Thanks for your help,
sympaticonorm
right now i use old audio research tube equipment(preamp.- sp-10, power amp.- d-250) on the 2.5, It's the same system I'll be using for the response 3.8. majority of proac fans will say they sound better with tubes but i've talked w/ proac's overseas marketing director and he uses naim electronics for his d-80's.
In my experience and within my own preference, i do agree that the 2.5 can work with low powered amps. i have tried SET amps and the Pathos TT with great success, but most listners will choose higher powered amps in a A B comparison. The classic one is superb in many ways but not powerfull enough to control the big bass of the 2.5. The TT does better in a medium size room. i would probably use the 2.5/3.8 with The Logos or similar powered amps or use the classic one with a slightly more efficient speaker in small room , lets say the 1sc which is by the way my favourite in the Proac range.

Cheers
Stefan
Thanks again guys...Sounds like I can't match my Pathos Classic One with the 2.5 or 3.8 ... too bad.