PrimaLuna dialogue 2 or Caryaudio SLI80 4ML Summit

I am contemplating either the Prima Luna Dialogue 2 or the Cary audio slp 80 integrated amp to drive my pair of martin logan summit. Has anyone done a A-B or any impression or opinion on the merits of either integrated amp to share with me. Would be grateful for your thoughts.
jonchew38
I have ML Summits and drive them with Rogue M-150 recently upgraded to M-180. They seem to be more than adequate to drive Summits. I have not heard Prima Luna or Cary.
Hello Johchew38 -

So, I have auditioned The cary SLP-80 in my system (Spendor S6e speakers, Arcam CD36 player) and it was excellent. Problem was it was a bit too lush for me - not enough bass/oomph playing rock for me to pull the trigger and buy. Noting my spendors are lacking in bass as well.
I have not heard the dialogue series but I recently heard the prologue 2 running with Quad22L, Rega Saturn CD player at a dealer and I thought it sounded a bit edgy. Voices, midrange, and bass were fine for a lower powered amp, but not on the cymbals, snare drum or any high frequency.

Maybe it was the room/area, or maybe the speakers, maybe the speakers were too tough a load...don't know.
many thanks for the various response. I have ruled out the prima luna dialogue now after an audition. I AB this against a manley integrated and found the manley to virtually outperform by a mile. So I am now considering the manley integrated and the cary SLI 80. I do not think that bass is much of an issue as the summit has active bass woofers.