I am really enjoying the combo so far.  I already started rolling the tubes with what I had from my HP.  KT150 and  Brimars Cv4003 on the Evo 400 Amp and mullard CV4003 Brimar CV4003 combo on the Pre. Considering the Phillips rectifiers as my next step...

Great combo thus far. 

Huge Thumbs up to the PrimaLuna Evo 400 amps and Evo 400 preamp. I wish I could give a comparison review with the earlier models, but I never owned or heard PL gear until now. The PL amps seemingly have nothing lacking even with only 100 hours burn-in. I tested the Hana ML cartridge against the Lyra Etna SL, and the PrimaLunas let me hear instantly the differences between those cartridges. The Hana ML sounds spremely balanced at all frequencies and has amazing dynamic slam. But the Etna matches those qualities and adds unbelievable low level detail retrieval. I truly believe lesser amps woud not have allowed me to hear that additional low level detail. They are stunning amps, and for the price I'm more than satisfied. Instead of rambling on, I'll offer to try to answer any questions if anyone has any.

Equipment used - Kuzma Stabi M tt, Kuzma 4-point 9 tonearm, Lyra Etna mono and stereo cartridges, Hana ML cartridge, Moon 810LP phono stage, 2 x PL Evo 400 used as monoblocks, PL Evo 400 preamp, 9 x Synergistic Research Galileo SX power cables, SR PowerCell 12 UEF SE, SR Active Ground Block, SR Gallileo SX interconnects and speaker cable, Martin Logan CLX speakers, JL Audio Gotham sub, Furutech SK-Filter.
Great to hear your feedback. I am burning in some Phillips rectifier tubes right now on my PL preamp. What tubes are you running? I had some slight
 sibilance going on ceratain recordings and the rectifier change seems to have eliminated it. Perhaps, the Evo preamp doesn’t have the issue with the stock tubes. 

I am interested in going with another Evo amp to take advantage of the amps mono capabilities but one step at a time. 
I am just using the stock tubes that come with the Evo 400 preamps and amps. I have not noticed any sibilance, but I will keep your advice in mind if I do notice any.

I would love to hear the PL amps with better wire from the transformers to the power tubes. Now that would be one way PL could make a massive improvement in sound quality. In fact, it's the only way I can imagine these beautiful sounding amps being greatly improved. Van den Hul SCS-12 wire (or SCS-16 at a pinch) would do the trick! Please PrimaLuna?
The Prima Lunas (and I'm sure the Etna has more than a little to do with it) are exposing extremly subtle details in my favourite recordings. In one track that I've played hundreds of times in the past, there is tremolo on the rhythm guitar that I could not hear before. Extremely subtle, shimmering dynamics now fully revealed which were previously lost in the haze. The PL Evos are very seriously good. I'm comparing to my previous Audio Research gear (D250, VT100, SP10). In comparison, the PrimaLunas get right out of the way and you're generally listening to the source, and forgetting the amps.