PreAmp for HT

I am looking at getting a new Pre-amp and amp for HT. I am considering the Lexicon MC-12, Classe ssp-75 or waiting for the Proceed AVP II. I have a B&W Nautlus 7 speaker set up currently powered by B&K amps and a Marantz Pre-Amp. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
indianaudio
I tried the old EAD products at home for about a week. It malfunctioned too many times for my liking and did not offer the flexibility I wanted for HT. I have heard that the new products are better but still have reliability issues.
I am suprised that no one has mentioned the B&K ref 30. It has done well in comparisions against many of the brands mentioned. The bass managment is very good and comes in at a price point that is hard to beat. The two channel sound is probably not as good as some mentioned but the HT is (my opinion)just as good and very wife friendly! Good Luck!
Well, IndianAudio, if you go the Proceed route... here is a suggestion. Just get a *used* Proceed AVP. You should be able to get one for around $2600. (That's how much I paid for mine with 2 yrs left on the transferrable Madrigal warranty).
When the AVP II comes out, I was told by Madrigal that it will list for around $7500. If you have a good relationship with your local Madrigal dealer, you will probably get at most 20 % off list. On the other hand, Madrigal can UPGRADE the AVP I to the AVP II for 2K. Hence, $2600 + 2000 = $4600 compared to 7500- 20 % off= 6000 + tax.

Hope this helps...