Pre-Power or Int Amp for Totem Wind

Hi

I'm looking for amplifier for Totem Wind , but home trial is unavailable in my country. The room is about 4 x 6 m. My budget is around 10k and would likt to have liquidity treble-mid and tight-fast bass.

Thanks in advance
uglystupid
You can get those amplifiers named by Totem at a hefty discount if you buy them pre-owned (1-2 year old) here or on E Bay.

The partner at my firm had won the auction on a McIntosch integrated on Ebay for 1/3 of the retail price last year and the original owner used it very little and had owned the amp for less than 1 year.

You can always resell them here at a little loss but this should be expected since audio is a hobby:-))

Good luck
I was able to listen to a pair of Wind Designs powered by a Halo A21, very very nice.
I owned the Winds several years ago. Ran them with a Krell 400CX/KCT combo...they sucked up every ounce of juice it could deliver (800w/4ohms). Feed them lot's of good power or don't bother getting them. The Totem integrated was notorious for breaking down when pushed on the Winds, ok for average listening levels but don't turn it up too much or kaboom! 200w/8ohms or 400/4ohms minimum with very high current should be the starting point.
I was thinking about putting this system together.
Totem Wind design, Bryston 7bsst, and Wadia 381i. no preamp.
Not much mention of Bryston and Totem ? synergy or not?
I have heard all of these product lines, just not in the same system. anyone out there with a simular set up?
Thanks -