Power setup for 803D's Family Room

While it may sound a bit nuts, i have a set of 803 Diamond speakers which i use for left and right front channel.  I will be adding a matching center and have in ceiling Triad Silver Sealed speakers.  This is an open family room environment, not a theater room.   I have a separate theater room for the serious movie watching.  

My question is what AV Reciever or pre-amp combination should i get.  I was looking at a Sony STR-ZA1000ES but feel it may not power the B&W's well.  I could output the signal for front 2 channel to another stand alone amplifier i have from the Sony. I wanted to ask the question is there is a truly more powerful AV Receiver that would work with the B&W's.  If not then i will have to entertain a pre-amp or outputting the front stage signal to an amplifier. 
titannero
@titannero
This would be good Parsound Halo John Curl design 60amp current, bi-polar output, 250w x 5ch, use whatever your HT receiver as the preamp still.

http://www.parasound.com/a51.php

Cheers George
I agree with George on the Parasound amp.  Just make sure your AVR has a full set of preouts and you'll be in business. 
After reading i was also considering doing a Martanz AV8801 for this room with a Sunfire Cinema Grand. 

Thoughts? 
After reading i was also considering doing a Martanz AV8801 for this room with a Sunfire Cinema Grand.
Marantz is good, but those B&W 803D's would be far better served with the Parasound Halo A51.

Cheers George  
The Parasound for a family room puts me at an astronomical price vs the sunfire which is why i was considering that route