Power cord upgrades for Krell amps

I'm looking for ideas and recommendations for upgrading the power cords on my Krell fpb 350M amps. Does it really make that much difference?
puerto
Well I certainly think so. I had the stock power cord and then upgraded to a 20amp Transparent Reference and it was night and day. Not quite as dramatic as the result I had upgrading the power cord on my CD player but it was still quite significant. I would audition power cords from the same manufacturer as your other cables in case there is a timing and synergy that comes through. But I'm quite satisfied with Transparent Audio products.
I am using a Synergistic Research Tesla Apex on my FPB400cx and could not be happier.I had tried and used quite a few others but the Tesla is definately the best to my ears.
Of course Krell recommends using the provided power cable, which is a Belden for their amplifiers. While I can't (and wouldn't want to) dispute other's claims (as above), Krell has stated that additional improvement has not been proven by changing the PC over their provided ones on their amplifiers. It would seem that if significant improvements were available via changing the PC then Krell would be quick to sell such an expensive PC at a reasonable Krell price.

Isn't the power cable on the 350m captive? My FPB 300-C has a captive PC. My FPB 200 was not captive, but did not have the standard amp plug that is standard to most PCs.