Power cord craze What should I get for $100

I do not wish to spend too much on the powercord.
Any suggestion on powercords for around $100 that makes a difference. Good connectors are a must, not a big fan of bulky and unmanagable cables, I do have some fancy stuff as my reference but this is for a secondary system Creek 4330 and not much of a reason spending $300 on powercords when the amp was $500. I need a powercord for around $100 that would make an audible difference. Any suggestions please feel free to go with some brands, models and links if possible. Thanks
rapogee
Slaone Iam totally agreeing with you.To clssify cable
like you did. Its more than enough to educate anyone.
Good JOB
Rationalizations and structures unto false gods...even on this day of atonement. Sigh.... $100, $200. $300. Do you REALLY believe that's there's a legitimate correlation with performance here? Sigh....
Well, yes there does seem to be a positive correlation between price and performance here. If you are familiar with the power cords I mentioned in both the $100 and $200 groups, it should be clear that the later group is stronger. I'm not saying that a good cable cannot be found in the first group, but price aside, which group would you rather cable your system from? If you still don't see the tendency for performance and price to correlate, compare $100 power cords to $300 power cords and it really comes into focus. Would you expect more from a Cardas Twinlink, or a Cardas Golden power cord? I could have also used the Synergistic AC Master Coupler, Acoustic Zen Tsunami, Shunyata Sidewinder, Purist Audio Design Museaus, or JPS Labs Digital AC (for digital gear only) as examples of superior products around $300. I am aware that a correlation expresses a tendency, not an absolute though. For example, I have found the JPS Digital AC is a power cord that is competitive with cords costing much more. Truly a bargain at $350. Very little is written in stone in our hobby. I would say this though, the person trying to upgrade his system with a $100 power cord will have to work harder than if he was willing to spend more.

If you still disagree, Subaruguru, in your next post give us some suggestions of $100 power cords to consider, that you feel show equal performance to the higher priced cords.

BTW, my original post was meant to point out that the best value may not be at the lowest price point. I think this is a more intriguing concept than simply saying you can find better products if you spend more.