Power amps: Bel Canto v.s. PS Audio Hybrid

I´m seeking your opinions on the pros and cons of two power amps, i.e. Bel Canto Design eVo 200.2 v.s. the recently released PS Audio Hybrid Class A. Both look promising on paper and fit my budget.
Does anyone have experience, opinion, expertise, advise or just plain, unsupported preference?
jatli
Check out the PS audio website, they have a review by a guy that has the BelCanto and he prefers the sound of the HCA-2, PS audio's amp.
Hello!
I was fortunate enough to be able to listen to a beta test unit of the PS Audio amp and hear it compared directly to the Bel Canto, and the PS unit was a FAR more musical amp, with better detail all around. Also, it was not "harmonically thin" sounding like the Bel Canto tends to be if not driven by a full bodied tube pre-amp. The PS amp is one heck of a nice sounding amp for the money, and even a lot more. If I had to stick with solid state for an amp choice, it would win hands down. You won't regret trying one out!
Thanks for your input.

It seems that the PS Audio amp is at least a beeter deal, if not simply a better amp when compared to the best in this priceclass.
The eVo 200.2 has been replaced by the eVo2 which is an improvement, at least in terms of power supply. Has anyone compared a production PS HCA-2 with a production eVo2 yet?
I think the changes to the eVo line should improve the sound, the changes were a bigger transformer. As well the eVo's are bridgable.

should be interesting to hear the 2 of them !
Matt