Pioneer S-1EX Loudspeaker

As a fan of TAD loudspeakers – but not in the proper tax-bracket – I am curious about Andrew Jones’ design for the Pioneer brand – the Pioneer S-1EX floor stander (which is essentially a baby TAD with the Pioneer logo). Does anyone have any experience with this speaker see here
2chnlben
I'm listening to the speaker slightly tilted forward using a Herbie's loudspeaker Decoupling/Isolation footer in the rear with the 2 back feet of the speaker slightly extended from the floor. I had the Herbie's smaller Spike decoupling feet in the front but replaced them with the steel footers that came with the speaker. I can't tell yet what sounds better. My next move will be listening with all four feet to the floor. That 5th foot in the back makes it ideal for the speaker to rest on 3 feet thus lowering any vibration and giving you more latitude on placement. How can you hate a speaker like this, it's warm and un-colored.
Has anyone heard the Pioneer Center Channel S-7EX to pair with TAD or Pioneer speakers?
Have all 5 speakers of Ex series. The S-1 is very good. My listening interest is strictly classical & opera. The S-1 comes into play with SACD's & the Living Stereo & Mercury 3 channel reissues. Worth every penny.
I have the s3ex and it is awesome. Instruments are very realistic. It blows away my psb synch1 and dynaudio c1 sig. Anyone who know a dealer who still has a stock of the s3ex? I have a friend who wants to buy one.
I had the very best from KEF for a few years. I came to recognize a severe distortion and ringing, and sad to say I here it in every concentric topology including these otherwise wonderful speakers. Without fail, every time I listen to this topology it is there. For example, every one is praising the LS50 stand mount. I thought that this could be the one to break free of that distortion/ ringing. But I only had to listen to it for `1 minute to hear it loud and clear.