Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
those who i remember...
teenager:
MULIDINE accord
MAGNEPAN MG
MARTIN LOGAN Aerius
MARTIN LOGAN QUEST
adult:
GENESIS 6.1
GENESIS II.V
now since 5 Years:
CELLO Serafin Active Speaker.
Fisher towers w/ 12" woofers 3 yrs
Pinnicle mini monitors 1 yr
cambridge soundworks ensemble 2 2 yrs
Vandersteen 2ce 5 yrs
Talon Audio Khorus 1 yr
Wilson Watt Puppy 5.1 5years and going for the record
1)Infinity's RS 2?? Not too sure of the model number,but they where my first serious leap into this crazy venture.They where book shelf speaker as a matter of fact it was the first time I heard that term!(BOOK SHELF)
I remain an infinity fan and jump into their Power speaker line, the 2)Overture 1's the cc3,and the quads rear! I was Like this is it!
Nope a few years later I purchased a pair of 3)Intermezzo,with the smaller surrounds can't remember the name,but every once in while they show up here for sale.
Nice sound but grown tiered of the power tower thing.
So got a pair of 4)Def tech Mythos 1 for the bedroom,and a pair of 5)Energy Veritas v2 4i for the living room which sound great & clean,very transparent indeed!
So at the moment the Veritas are in the process of being sold to be replace by a pair of 6)MYTHOS ST that I preorder they are more for aesthetic reasons you know the old WAF.I've always played it safe with the choices of brand,and mainstream sound.What a roller coaster it has be,lets see what over the horizon?

Daniel(aka Tav)
polk r20- $60
technics- gift from uncle who said they were too big. gave to little brother upon...
ESS 1b bookshelf- free, but had to refoam them (loving the heil)
probably will keep the ESS's for quite a while.
First real speaker in 1977: Klipsch Heresy. Then it goes: Acoustat 2 (1981); Acoustat 1+1 (1986); Martin Logan CLS original (1988), then updated to CLS II (1989-lost some magic); Magnepan 3.3R (1990); Magnepan 3.6R (2000) w/Mye stands. Toying with the idea of Wilson Sophia 2's next. But giving up that ribbon tweeter would be tough...