Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward
Spica TC-50 Excellent!

Ohm Walsh 1 OK
Ohm Walsh 3 OK+

Spica TC-50 with 10" Velodyne sub - Excellent!

Dahlquist DQ-10 Garage sale find, pretty good but overrated without modifications.

Dahlquist DQ-20 A great budget used speaker! Smooth, unfatiguing, reasonably accurate, good lows and attractive looking. Needed refoaming. Added a Velodyne ULDB-15 which needs a custom crossover because the DQ's go way too low for the ULD's original 85hz.

Next - Will be moving the Dahlquists into the bedroom when I put together a beautiful horn/tube system.
Jbl century 100 , Klipsch Herseys , Bose 901 series 4 , Infinity rsm , Dalquist 10 , Def tech bp2000 , Polk srt , Aerial 10 T , Totem Shaman and presently own Nearfield Pipedream 21 , Esp Concert Grands and Aerial 20 t s .
Heathkit DIY (8" woofer, 1 3/4" paper tweeter)
AR2a
Definitive Tech BP10
B&W CDM1SE
1979-81 - Poineer 3 ways - had a carbon/graphite woofer (I was in high school in Germany when I got the hifi bug. Worked for Kenwood in the military outlets as a sales rep part time.)

81-85: Infinity RS II, purchased in Germany for $571 pair. Sold for $1500 when I returned to DC to go to college. Too big for dorm, needed money.

86-89: Used dad's Pioneer CS-88A from early 70s.

90-03: Suffered with Infinity SM #@$%#. Was into career, wife, family, didn't listen to much music although still managed to amass a decent CD collection.

October 2003: Longing for that Infinity RSII sound that is imprinted in my memory, I stumbled on Dali Grands and will live happily ever after. They don't sound like those 2 emits, 3 mids and 2 woofs that I used to have but they exceed my requirements. Purchased on Audiogon.
1. EPI 100, new, around $100/pair

2. Klipsch La Scala, new, about $800.00 (in black, with grille; bought just one, intending to later get a pair of Klipschorns for a 3-speaker stereo array; this never happened, but I still use the single La Scala for casual listening, sports broadscasts, conference tapes, etc.)

3. Linn Index, new, don't remember the price (these were bought on the dealer's upgrade plan with intent to trade them in on Sara's)

4. Linn Sara, new $800.00/pair (great deal on a demo pair as the dealer needed to make room for the new Sara 9's; in a listening test vs. the La Scala, the little Sara proved to be more revealing of what the musicians were trying to communicate; they still satisfy)