Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
Sony Compact, Sony 3200f, Son of Ampzilla, Kenwood L07-Ms, Ampzilla, Marantz 8b, Altec 1581a, Threshold 400A, ARC D-76, Spectral DMA-50, Spectral DMA-100, BEAR Labs Symphony No. 1, CTC BBQ, Parasound JC-1s....
Seeing this thread pop up again recently prompts to update my prior post. I did go SS in the phono and the pre, but I stayed tube in the amp department, fulfilling my criteria above by acquiring a pair of VTL MB-185 Signature mono's. I did a complete retube and got some PowerSnakes Sidewinders for them, and am pondering having mods done, but am still evaluating my long-term prospects with these before deciding on that. They did solve my power needs in the new room though, at about 200w a side into 4 ohms. All in all, I used my old C-J for about 3 1/2 years before making the change.
Yamaha integrated
Musical fidelity integrated A-100 (marvelous)
Bryston 4BST (the worst by far)
Classe CA 200
Threshold T-100
My first "official" amp would have to be the integrated amp in the Technics "rack system" that I purchased in the mid 1980's. I slowly picked that system apart replacing each piece.

I replaced the Technics with a Denon PMA 300V integrated. I enjoyed this little amp a lot! I later purchased a Heath amp and preamp; I got a great deal from a friend that worked for Zeinth. These were cleaner and more detailed, but I enjoyed the Denon far more.

I then purchased a Forte Model 6 in 1991 and owned it until 1997 when I purchased a Meridian 557. I used the 557 until 2000 when I went "back" to an integrated, a Mark Levinson No. 383; I enjoy this like I did with the little Denon.

I did sell the 383 a little over a year later and used a heavily modded Moscode 300 and a Hovland pre, but I soon after went back to a 383.
All:
Don't know the model numbers but remember them this way:
1965 - Voice of Music Turntable w/Speakers
1969 - Standard (100wpc receiver)(company's long gone)
1971 - Sony (100wpc?) Receiver
1973 - Sony Integrated 75wpc
1979 - NAD 50wpc? amp and NAD preamp
1981 - Marantz 75wpc w/marantz preamp
1982 - Carver amp, preamp and tuner
1990 - Carver amp
2002 - shopping for new amp