Pass Labs Int 25 vs Int 60

I'm curious if anyone has had a chance to listen to these two integrated amplifiers.

I know the Int 25 is basically the XA25 with a preamp. The Int 60 runs class A to 30 watts (and uses the same preamp) so maybe it's more closely related to the XA30.8, though I don't believe I've read that anywhere.

Anyway, I think from a power perspective both will be fine with my 90db floorstanders. My main question is which is the warmer, smoother of the two amps? Even if that means being darker and more veiled, I would want to go with that amp!

Thanks.
shahram

Having owned both and I currently own the INT60, IMO the INT25 falls short in several things but bass control is the most obvious to me....Im not totally in love with the 60 and guessing will move on from it sooner than later...but between the 2 choices the 60 is far superior by a long shot.

I’ve owned both the xa25 and now the Int60. 
they are both impressive amps in their own right. I settled on the integrated 60 as it it has a sweeter sound and a deeper sound stage and more luscious sounding. I also appreciate the passive volume control that only offers attenuation for a minimalistic approach. Very happy with the integrated 60 and this should be my endgame amplifier for a long time. thank you Nelson