Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp mods?

Hello,
I own a Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp, and I am thinking about modding it, or having it modded for even better sonics.
Has anyone had a Parasound P/LD-2000 modified, modified it yourself, or know of anyone who does modify them?
What mods did you do, have done, and which mods are the most effective?
Thanks for your help.
daltonlanny
Joseph Chow of Audio Horizons modded my cheap parasound (but excellent sounding) preamp and took it to a whole 'nother level.

He advertises on this site, shoot him an email.

Hello, the original transformer of the PLD 2000 parasound has failed and I should replace it
I read here that the stock transformer is fine to replace it with a larger 400VA transformer for example, so I could buy a 400VA one but I ask here if someone can kindly answer me how many output voltages must it have 1,2 or 3 for example?
Based on what, can I choose the number of output voltages? and what should be the voltages or the 15-20V output voltage?

so I kindly ask someone if they can answer me, I would buy a 400VA transformer for example, but how many output voltages should it have and how much should the voltage be 15,20,25 or 30 V? or higher or lower?

Thanks for the reply

Hello, the original transformer of the PLD 2000 parasound has failed and I should replace it
I read here that the stock transformer is fine to replace it with a larger 400VA transformer for example, so I could buy a 400VA one but I ask here if someone can kindly answer me how many output voltages must it have 1,2 or 3 for example?
Based on what, can I choose the number of output voltages? and what should be the voltages or the 15-20V output voltage?

so I kindly ask someone if they can answer me, I would buy a 400VA transformer for example, but how many output voltages should it have and how much should the voltage be 15,20,25 or 30 V? or higher or lower?

Thanks for the reply