Opinions on RENOLABS in Vietnam

Any one have any experience with this company?  They appear to make high quality digital products, like DACs, music streamers and audio switches but at reasonable prices. I’ve tried contacting them by email, but no reply. Not a good sign. Any feedback, good or bad, would be great. Thanks. 

jwr159

A quick update on my experiences with Renolabs. Overall, very positive. 

1. I ended up purchasing an upgraded rev of the reclocker provided on the Renolobs website.  The new version includes an OCXO clock and LT3024 regulators. Cost is $400 + shipping. 

2. The reclocker arrived from Vietnam in about 1 week. 

3. Sound quality is very good. I heard a clear improvement in clarity, smoothness, and dimensionality. 

4. Communication was good. It's not perfect due to English not being a first language, but more than adequate. 

5. Overal, a positive experience. How does it compare to other reclockers, I can not say. I have no practical experience with others. 

This is a good find, OP. I’ve also been interested in reclockers and this seems to be a good option, but I’m even more fascinated by their tube monoblocks - the RA-833s

They have some nice looking solid billet casework for products in the 1-2k price range.