Opinions on DAC to improve my streaming setup

Hi,

My setup currently consists of following:
Music Fidelity A308 integrated
B&W CDM 7SE speakers
Music Fidelity X-DAC 
Apple Airport Express (for streaming redbook quality Tidal)
Meridian Explorer DAC2 - for streaming MQA

I do not have any CDs my source is exclusively Tidal (and may Spotify Hifi). I am looking at about £500 second hand and looking at following devices:

Bluesound Node 2i (also for Tidal/Spotify transport)
Music Fidelity MX-DAC
SMSL SU-9 DAC
Gustard X-16
An older DAC like Music Fidelity Tri-Vista 23 (which is Tube)

I know MQA is controversial so just wanted to get people's thoughts. Ideally would like to move into Spotify Connect territory but might ok using my Macbook as transport until there are more (reasonable) options in the market and focus on SQ for now.

Thanks

128x128pred03
I’ve tried a whole bunch of different ones from the blue sound all the way up to the Meitner M3. My favorite is a used one I bought made by Berkeley. I got Version two I couldn’t A Ford version three. It sounds different than any other unit I’ve ever purchased. When I mean different I mean musical and it just sounds happy it doesn’t sound scientific like a lot of them do. I hope that makes sense
lose the airport

get a bluesound node and an mhdt tube dac (warm sounding tone), or a chord qutest (clear sounding tone)

do a search on mqa using the search bar above

good luck
Right now I use the optical output of my Airport Express into my Music Fidelity X-DAC that goes into my Integrated Amplifier.

I will start with replacing the AE with Bluesound as Node 2i has Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect, but I thought AE is just a digital transport (e.g. no signal degradation)