Onkyo m510 grand integra

Hello. I am planning to buy this amp (used). Does anybody know it or has ever listened to it? The system would include proac d80 speakers, an accuphase dp 67 cd player and a BAT vk 3 preamp. Music that I usually listen to includes pretty much everything except rap and heavy metal. Thanks in advance for your recomendations.
frankie67
Two day old listing on US Audio Mart. Seller is in Scotch Plains, NJ and is asking $7,500.
The M-510 had no matching preamp. Onkyo made matching amp/pre-amp pairs up through the M-508/P-308. There was an M-588/P-388 that came after the M-510 and the P-388 physically resembled the M-510 with the champagne finish. The pre, however, had XLR cable inputs to match the M-588 and, of course, the M-510 doesn't have that hook-up capability. I am using a P-308 with the M-510 to match the "In Phase" circuitry that Onkyo pioneered at the time. So far, AWESOME results pushing FOUR sets of speakers: RTR 280-DR, RTR ESR-15 electrostats, RTR DR-1 "Dymistatic" electrostats, and Synergistics S-53. One quarter volume is all my house can handle! READY TO RUMBLE!
Almost started the purchase years back, like in 94 or 95,
decided on the m504 instead, blew her up within three years. 

Amazing amplifier.

long in the tooth, make sure you know and trust someone who can do a recapping, and give a look-see for any potential future electrical issues, if I had the chance, I think I would get one of the. Price was right.

they are an amazing amp.

if you get one, do enjoy her.
Hello everyone I purchased a grand integra m-510 and am in need of the TT202-50 thyristors I cannot find any info on these anywhere on the schematic it shows similar to a scs  it has the gate on the cathode side and the cathode and anode are reversed like the current is flowing from the cathode to the anode can anyone help thanks