Nordost Frey series 1 or Heimdall series 2?

I am debating on whether I should buy the original Frey series speaker cable or pay a little more and get the new Heimdall Norse 2 speaker cables.

From the threads I have been reading the difference between the original Heimdall and Frey series is quite slight. If this is true and the Norse 2 series is marked improvement over the original line I am wondering if I should just buy the Heimdall Norse 2 instead.

With the discounted sale price going on now, the original Frey and Heimdall 2 are somewhat similar in price.
maobacks
If you want a warmer/weightier sounding cable go for the series 2. Actually the Heimdall 2 to me sounds better than the original Frey's.
Xti16, thank you for the response. I am now leaning towards buying the Heimdall 2 speaker cables instead of the old Frey. I wanted to do an in person comparison but my local dealer does not have the gen 1 Frey in stock.
I demoed them for several weeks and the difference is quite huge. I again have to say they have more weight to the sound. As you may have read in previous posts a lot of folks always considered Nordost to be 'thin' sounding. Not with the Series 2.
Maobracks,

I have the Heimdall Norse 2 Speaker Cable 4 meter and one meter interconnect.

Thinking of upgrading to the Tyr Norse 2. Willing to let go of the Heimdall Norse 2 Speaker Cable and Interconnect for $2200.