Norah Jones - Tidal vs. Hi Res ?

Hi Everyone, 

I was going through my favorites list on Tidal when I clicked on Norah Jones "Not Too Late" album, which I happen to own in 96kHz/24. It did not sound nearly as good as I expected. 

Anyone else able to do this comparison? 

Best,

E
erik_squires
Is “ Properganda “ the non MQA version of “ Propaganda “? BTW , my Harley Road King goes “ Potato Potato ! And then I put non MQA , Andrews Cams in her and I now have Catsup on my potatoes ! Catsup is the non MQA version of Ketchup ! It’s a viscosity variable ... And I was gonna get an MQA enabled DAC . Think I’ll just stay with fries .
 Young whippersnapper ,,  i use Tidal.  Nothing on tidal sounds better then my CDP.  when i A,,B. The 
Tracks.    Tidal is just easy
To use.    CD,s are not all over the place also. IMO 
Eric, not the title you asked about, but I have a/b tested Come Away With Me between Tidal MQA and a brand spankin’ new copy of the vinyl (signed by the guy who engineered the vinyl!).  

After several listenings, I concluded the vinyl made the music itself sound about 2% better.  But you still had to listen to the record hiss.  Filtering the hiss stole a bit of the vocal.  Decided I could be very happy listening to the MQA.  But still play my records from time to time to get that last little bit!
Buellrider, you're doing the right thing! MQA doesn't add anything good to the soup.. The SACD/PS-3 rip of Norah Jones's album is the best choice! :)