No discussion about the Synergistic Pink fuse?

I can't believe my eyes.

The pink fuse is not a joke either. Although it sounds like one after Quantum, Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Master... did I miss something?

fynnegan

No discussion about the Synergistic Pink fuse?

I think many potential fuse purchasers, after replacing their fuses 4 or 5 times for each new fuse color, are waiting for the red, black, blue, purple, orange and pink striped politically correct inclusion fuse.

I know that some manufacturers will not warranty their components if you use an aftermarket fuse. 

It is true that hearing is not listening.  Listening, like decent conversation "skills", is a learned perception.  It takes practice no matter how keen, acute, fully functioning the hearing  is, to listen to sound a person must put effort and attention to get better at hearing the abstract details.  Without practice, and especially if the person has never heard the component, all is air.  I have developed sophisticated listening skills over many years, composing, playing, and also developing a high end sound system.  No doubt the trolls will love my comments.