Newb needs help.

Hello all,

I've decided to invest in my first tube analog set. So far I've accumulated a jolida 202a integrated amp, pro-ject debut III for the turntable and a project tube box se for the pre-amp. Now, I need to get speakers. I was going to get Orb audio (mainly because I enjoy the way they look) but realized the jolida doesn't offer a sub out - but only a two channel. So, I guess I need to find full range speakers. I need to find some (entry level priced) full range speakers. Please offer me some suggestions.

Are the scandyna speakers any good?
hushdavid
You can also use an external X-over like the Paradigm X-30 (used for $100+/-) that will let you use a sub, and not have to go to the expense and some of the compromises (design & placement) of full range speakers.
Good Listening!
Someone has just listed a pair of Green Mountain Audio Continuum 1's for sale here on a'gon. I bought a used pair of the same speaker about 3 years ago for the same price. This is a killer deal. This is the speaker for which Roy Johnson developed most of the technologies he implemented later on in the Callisto and other recent speakers. This is a truly remarkable full-range speaker and I don't think you can do better, new or used, at the asking price.

I have no affiliation with the seller.

Jump on 'em! Good luck.
ok, I contacted Orb audio asking them. They said basically:
"To connect that amp to our system, you would run wire from the tube to our subwoofer connected at Hi-Level In and then take another run of speaker wire from the sub at Hi-Level Out and connect that out to the speakers"

so, i don't think it is going to be a problem - thanks for all the input.
The (90) DB 8 ohm taps almost full range affordable and Made in USA Vandersteen 1C will provide a nice load with your tube amp.
It offers a unique box less time and phase correct design that will play wonderfully with a wide range of music.
They are an easy plug and play design adjust tilt back to preference and you will be rewarded.
Cheers Johnnyr