New speakers for 15*12 room powered by Lamm 1.2s?

Attending the Seattle show this week. Thinking about upgrading my Thiel 7.2 speakers which I have owned for over 15 years.  I have a dedicated room. My Thiel's are powered by Lamm 1.2s direct from a PS Audio Directream DAC Mk1.  I am separately looking at upgrading the digital sources and potentially adding real to reel to my system.  Through room treatments and upgrading the Tubes in my Lamm's  I have been able to get a lot of the brightness out of my Thiels but I am still looking for more warmth and definition. I listed to a lot of female vocalist music, acoustic/electric guitar.  I am told the Borreson X3, X6 are an incredible value.  Any  recommendations to consider? Thx

Ag insider logo xs@2xmwthorne

While I'm a Wilson guy... you have some PS Audio gear now, get them to send some FRs on trial.

Just purchased the Lamm 2.1 pre-amp used to add to the chain. So impressed with my 1.2 monoblocks I could not resist adding the same brand. Will give me the option of adding tape.    Hoping this adds some warmth.  I didn't see anything in my price range at Seattle show that really impressed me in speakers.  No Wilson's at show. Borreson only had 225K and 35K speakers.  YG setup was terrible.  I am now considering adding a Meitner MA3 DAC as part of the chain.  Listened to Focals - different/better? 

I just purchased the Meitner MA3 DAC - has integrated Streamer. Considering comparing that side by side to new PS Audio MK2 with Airlens or other streamer.