New Nordost Cable Valkyrja

Any one heard these new cable from Nordost, interconnect or speaker cable Nordost claim the new Valkyrja is pretty close to the valhalla for fraction of a price any info will be greatly appreciated.
goone
Nordost makes good cables, no doubt about it. However, judging from the standard they set RE: pricing (that, sadly, Audioquest et.al. are now chasing) I'd imagine that the fraction will be somewhere near 8/9 the price of the 'halla.
HiFi+, the British high-end audio publication, has a review of the Valkyrja cables in their current issue (#23). The review is very positive, so you may want to find a copy of the mag and read the entire article. The final paragraph of the review concludes with the following statement:

" A product that follows in the footsteps of a flagship that changed perceptions and raised the performance bar can never seem as exciting. However, Valkyrja brings the reality (a word I chose carefully) of mono-filament performance significantly closer to a great many more people, as well as offering a stepping stone to the stars. Perfect it isn't, but it's nearer perfect than anything I've heard save Valhalla, and as such, it might just be the more important product."
Tom, you should consider to save your money to get the Reference system rather than always chasing cables after cables...!!! Am I right? Good luck my friend.
Musiclover58,
I already had a reference system my friend, used to own all valhalla cable throughout just want to try new toy that all, isn't this hobbies igs all about? My friend
Sdcampbell, I do not know what's going on with the HiFi+ magazine in the UK, but ALL their reviews are always positive. Do you really trust them?