New MOFI speaker (Andrew Jones)

Here is some info on the new MOFI/Jones speaker:

128x128mofimadness

good speakers, no doubt

but somehow i have a picture in my mind of a warehouse chock full of these speakers on sitting on pallets, looking for good homes

i suspect to keep the cost per pair low, many many pairs were manufactured in a sizable bulk order, and a full container load has landed here in the usa...

in any case, it results in a great offering to potential customers interested in hearing a pair in their own systems

The MoFi Sourcepoint 8 is now available for order.  $3000.00 plus $250.00 for the stands, if you want them.

MoFi Sourcepoint 8

smart next product in the launch plan

i always kinda wonder how the midrange purity would be with the tweet crossed over into the 10 in woof, neither perfectly suited to the vocals range ... 8 in driver may well produce more precise, purer mids, at some sacrifice to the bass depth and impact, and overall easefulness of the sound

i am sure one or more of the talking heads on the ’tube will do a comparo soon! ... or maybe someone here!

Looks like they are $2750 sans stands and $2999 with the stands. According to the link above...