New Loudspeakers

Does anyone have any comments on Escalante Design Loudspeakers, SP Technologies Loudspeakers, or Aero loudspeakers?
seadogs1
Seadog, I just purchased some Fremonts. I hope to have them in 4-6 weeks. I will post back here to report on how they sound. I have my fingers crossed as I bought them without hearing (I know, not a good idea).

Anyone else out there with a recent purchase of the Fremonts?
I purchased a pair of Fremonts, after also owning a pair of Escalante Design Pinyons. I would say that they are the best things that I've heard under $80K a pair, but I have yet to hear anything above that level that is definitively better, either.

They have the uncanny ability to present the timbres of the instrument, voice, etc., in such a realistic manner so as to be scary. The "inner detail" and structure of the music comes out, as does the imaging, depth, and the "feel" of the original recording venue, or at least what appears to be captured in the recording itself. Vocals are smooth and non-irritating, even after extended listening; and the speakers themselves appear accomplish two opposing goals: smoothness and "flow", but with scads of detail. Many times, speakers sound smooth because they are lacking musical detail; or, they deliver lots of information, but pierce your ears in the process. Not so with the Fremonts -- they give ribbon-like detail, but with body, dynamics, and a sense of life that is utterly non-fatiguing. This is a first in my experience...prior to the Escalantes, I could only listen to my Apogee Duettas, combined with a Bag End Infrasub-18 subwoofer for the low end, for extended periods. Even that didn't satisfy me completely, since the dynamic range was somewhat constricted (the Apogees can take huge amounts of current, but their ultimate dynamic range is limited, as is the Bag End's).

Enter ED speakers. Now I have all the detail I want, with all the ambient cues for location, time, and space intact...AND with a frequency response and dynamic range to die for, with NO compression of any frequency range, at ANY volume level.

When you get your Fremonts, be sure to post and let me know how much you enjoy them. This is one company that is going to shake up the entire audio establishment!
I got my Fremonts a couple of weeks ago and love them. These things are fast and tight at the low end (man I love these things with rock and roll) as well as "musical" in the mid and tweeter.

It took me a little time to find optimal placement but once I got them there, they really shined.