New Focal.JMlab Electra speakers

The new Focal.JMlab Electra line looks awesome, I guess Focal is finally getting serious about going after B&W 800-series buyers. I believe they are schedule for a Fall intro. in the US. Does anyone have any addt'l info. on these speakers (1027 BE & 1037 BE)?
kent118ca9
Here's another link. This new line seems much more living-room friendly than the outgoing Eletra line (and current Utopia excluding Diva). Outside of sonics, it's the small foot-print/easy-placement and nice-asthetics of the B&W 805, 804, 803 and 803D that make them such big-sellers.

http://www.av-magazin.de/Ton_News.49+M559d11ea070.0.html
I have a pair of the old Eletras 926 and I'm considering a upgrade. I like the quad 988 for their price. I don't see many of them in the vitural systems. What are your opions. Should I wait till I could afford a pair of wilson sophias or mabye a monitor from the new Eletra line with new electonics. The rest of my system consist of ps audio PCA-2/HCA-2, benchmark DAC, music hall mmf-5, creek phono stage and cardas and ps audio cables.
I had just listened to the Electra 1027Be last Wednesday.

The speaker just arrived in Singapore. The dealer is testing the speaker. SACD Marantz SA15S1 & integrated
amp Korsun V6i were used to drive the speaker.

I did listened to the BMW 802D before. As compared, the JM lab sound is more open & lively to the BMW.

The speaker just arrived in Singapore. It had not be run-in yet.

Price of the speaker is about S$10K. The 1007Be (stand-mount) is around S$5K as what the dealer told me.