New Eggleston Savoys ?

I had a weak monment and bought a pair of Eggleston Savoy speakers for my large room. My room is 28x22x10 on peer and beam wood floors. I hope I made the right decision.
coxhaus
The Spectron amp/Joule preamp combination has many advocates. I have not heard it. The Spectron is class D, and will run cool. The Pass certainly will get quite warm.

What is your budget for the amp and preamp?

My dealer recommends Digital Amplifier Company if going with Class D. IHO, it's best Class D amp on the market ... best Spectron, Rowland ... You can bridge 2 amps so it has enough power to drive any speaker.

It mates well with tube preamps. In auditions, customers keep asking where is the SET amp and couldn't believe it's a Class D amp.

Digital Amplifier Company only sells direct with a 30 days return policy and he gets no commission so just a strong recommendation.

http://www.digitalamp.com/
I have now reached a point where I am happy with my system. I settled on the Spectron monoblock amps with Vcaps and Bybees and a Joule Electra preamp. The Savoys now have the best bass and mid range I have heard from them. The combo just does it for me. I don't think I will be changing amps or preamp anytime soon.