New Ayre MX-4 stereo power amp and new integrated

I was told at CES that Ayre is going to release a newly designed MX-4 stereo amp in the US $ 8.000,00 range (same housing as the MR-X monos) as well as new and more powerfull Series 5 integrated and a new top-of-the line pre-amp (as replacement for the K-1xe). Has anyone got infos on this rumor ?
Thanks.
frankpiet
Thanks Charles. Appreciate your input (as always). Will add additionally a ModWright LS 36.5 to my system to get the full tube flavour. The Cardas wood blocks are already in use as well as Stillpoints universal resonance dampers. Do you still recommend the Cardas Golden Reference to be used in conjunction with your gear ?
Rgds.,
Frank
The Cardas Golden Reference cables are great cables. And for the past few years we have also been making our own interconnects (manufactured by Cardas to our specifications), that are especially designed to work well with our equipment.

But as always, you should listen for yourself before purchasing. There is probably more disagreement concerning cables than any other component.

The other thing to remember is that both the Ayre and Cardas cables are extremely sensitive to break-in. When they are new, they require at least 100 to 200 hours of play to get sounding good. At first they sound pretty good, but a little bit "tight". Then they will go through a murky phase and then a bright phase, and finally start to sound the way they are supposed to. And if they have been physically moved, they will take another 10 to 20 hours of play to get back to normal again.
Ah...so looks like there is no new integrated amp in any time soon. I currently have CX-7e and i wish that Ayre can produce high power integrated amp such as 200wpc? Great products by the way.
Hvu: I would love to see a BIG Ayre integrated at least at the performance level of K-1xe + V-5xe. As the Boulder 865 wasn´t released right on time I´ve bought K-1xe and V-5xe (again) and I´m very happy with the gear as it matches well with the C-5xe I´m currently using.

Nevertheless I´ll switch to Boulder 865 sooner or later as I like the idea of a limited amount of gear and cables and I find the other offerings ML 383, JRDG Concerto, Gryphon Diabolo, etc. quite booring.

Charles: probably you should think about a high performance integrated in the price range US $ 7.000,00 - 9.000,00 as your competition (Pass, Boulder (forthcoming), Gryphon, ML, Burmester) has got nice offerings in this area.

Rgds.,
Frank
I agree that ayre cables seem to be a very good match for their equipment...and I am particularly pleased with the new speaker cables for the mono blocks...

John