New audio setup?

Hi guys (new member here) and doing lots of research... Was hoping to get some feedback on the following setup;
Sony PS-X600 with Denon DL-110 High Output MC Cartridge.
Schiit Audio Freya Pre-Amp with Tung-Sol Reissue 6SN7GTB Gain Matched.
Yamaha A-S201 Stereo Amplifier.
Dali Concept 10.

Have I made any noob mistakes? 
ynos
Keep and use the Yamaha as a phono stage through its "tape out" into the Freya. 
Yeah, two Vidars running balanced would provide better channel separation and higher S/N. I'll bet there would be a terrific black background.

I appreciate the input guys but seriously confused with all the talk of also needing a phono stage when I already have a preamp (Schiit Freya). Why do I need two preamps?
Roberjerman, interesting idea running through the Yamaha tape out and into the Freya but could you please explain the whole setup?

A turntable is not a normal audio device like a CD player or tape player.  It requires a special input circuit to handle the very low level signal and impedance of the turntable needle.  You cannot just plug it into a normal "CD input".  The Yamaha integrated does have a phono input (you should not connect anything else to that input!!!).

If you are into Schiit, the Mani is a phono preamp that you can use.  It's very cheap at $129 (and will likely be better than what's in the Yamaha). 

While you could connect the output of the Freya to a CD input on the Yamaha, it's still going to go through the preamp section in the Yamaha (which is not as good as Freya).  It's just not a good solution and a dedicated amp is much better.

Don't buy two Vidar amps like mcreyn suggested.  Bridging stereo amps is never a good idea and only works well if you have high impedance 8 ohm speakers that never drop down to low impedance areas.  You have a 6ohm speaker, but the actual impedance can drop down to 2-3 ohms in certain areas (like bass or midbass/midrange).  One Vidar amp will be just fine in your case, and will likely sound much better than the Yamaha

So it would be like this:

Sony turntable ==> Mani phono stage ==> Freya preamp ==> Vidar amp ==> Dali speakers

The Yamaha A-S201 is like a phono stage, preamp and amplifier all built into one unit.  While it is very convenient to have it all in one unit, it is not going to be as good sound quality than higher end separates devices (like the Schiit equipment).  However, the Schiit separates are definitely more expensive.