New AMG tt just arrived.

Wow I really was going nuts waiting for this Tabel to get here. Today I have someone coming to help set up and dial it in. It's much bigger then I remembered it being at ces. I got the black skirt and the 12 arm. I will post some thought after I get it up and running. It is such a beautiful thing to see. Will post pic on my page. I'm excited. One of the coolest things in the world to me. And to be honest the designer whom I talked to at ces believed in his Tabel so much that his love for this tt pushed me over the edge and I had to have it. Thank you Werner Roeschlau for doing what ya do.
documentroom
Hay Pete man you got to keep your minis. There's not a day that go's by that I don't miss mine. It's not that they are so dam good but the way they look. You and I both don't change out our new speakers all the time like a lot of these guys. And I think it is for the better. Tho the day is coming. I'm thinking if getting the q 1 from magico and calling it a day. It's just I don't like the look compared to the mini 2. Thanks for the compliment on my system. And ya airtight is just mind blowing. So many guys have hit me up that have em. It's like a little club.
Keeping the post going. Today I changed out the amg cardias reference phono Cabel for a audioquest wel signature phono Cabel. There's a huge price difference between these two phono Cabels I bought the two meter AQ wel so it's even more when compared. When pared with the airtight supreme the wel seams to keep better pace almost as if this Cabel can keep up. I'm hearing top extension and depth that I was not achieving with the prior along with much better bass. I'm maxing out now and will I'm pretty sure this must be as good as it gets. Real happy camper.... Love my AMG
How's the airtight PC-1 supreme with the Amg after these few months? Still good?
I'm completely astonished at every record I through at this combination of tt cart and phono section. With ease music flows at a solid pace. It's not a cartridge that needs a lot of fuss. I set the counter weight and it plays the groove of the record perfectly. It open sounding maybe a bit warm sounding but the bass and dynamics are incredible. It must be one of the best cartridges out there. I could not ask for more.