Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

@kitechaser you have misunderstood my position. I am not arguing for nor against Neil Young, Joe Rogan, Spotify nor am I advocating for or against vaccination nor mandates.

I am, however, emphatically stating that your continued hijacking of the Holocaust and the sacred symbols associated with it that you have used to attempt to make your points are in poor form, poor taste, they are insensitive at best and likely result in the inverse of your intended purpose. The occasional requirement to wear a mask while you are picking up a bag of chips does not equate to the Holocaust. Please, please....it isn't the kind of historical moment where there are paralells to compare.

@ghasley again agree to disagree. 

I see the house as being on fire, from my point of view we as a people are at that precipice and the situation is that bleak. 

What if I told you the CDC has plans to forcibly abduct unvaccinated Americans from their homes to place them in internment camps, what would you say?

Too far fetched, crazy, in no way possible?

Well read to yourself

@ghasley and I am very glad that you not supporting this stuff, I mean no personal slight to you, any whatsoever, but my concern for this situation is not me conjuring up outrage. i really feel this way 🙏🙏🙏🙏

@kitechaser 

I also mean no ill will...you are obviously intelligent and, as such, you would show a great deal of character choosing other ways than using the Holocaust and the plight of Jews to communicate your message.

The non vaccinated are not the jews...

The corporations who are the true non elected authorities behind all this with all bought politicians are not the nazis...

the differences between vaccinates and non vaccinated had little to do with distinction between "genuine" germans and jews for sure then speaking about the holocaust is meaningless...

Then dont speak about the holocaust here please....

But when it is said...

Fascism is defined to be the amalgamation of politic with corporate power , and we live in fascists countries in France , in Canada, And in the Us right now..

No proof needed at all... It is so evident they dont mask it....I will not even try to explaining that because if someone is so ill informed to contest that it is useless to speak with him...

You cannot argue with ostrichs politic stances...

Why do you think Puppet Trudeau bought 400 millions of dose for 40 millions of canadians?

Because he make personal profit about it and detain personal portfolio of actions in pharmaceuticals and they are other reason also....Guess which they are?