Need help picking PreAmp

Hello, I have been reading Audio reviews for the last few months, I'm really new to the audio world and just started to build a home system.  It is not really high-end but I want a decent system to learn and then upgrade as I learn more.  Let me tell you what I have so far and then you can give me some advice.

Speakers:  B&W 805N
Amps: Adcom GFA-555 II (completely redone and upgraded) looking to get a second one to run bridged

That is it.  Like I said, I'm just starting.  What I want to do is stream in digital music.  Can you help me in choosing a preamp.  I was thinking of either ADCOM GFP-750 or Rotel RC-1570.  I was not looking to go tubes until I learn more.

Can some of you help me.  One is a older preamp and one is a newer one......There is no substitute for experience and I think I have come to the conclusion that I can read all I want, I need advice from an expert.

coolcash1
Do you mean the Rotel RC 1590?  I have a three month old 1590 to sell. It is far too complex for me. 
The RC-1570 is the little brother.  I was looking to spend somewhere in the $700-$800 range.  Don't want to spent too much until I know more.  I'm partially building a system and learning all at the same time.  There is much to learn.
An Adcom GFP-750, at a good price, in good condition, would be a nice pick. It was very highly regarded as an Audiophile quality pre-amp when it was introduced. I've never owned one, but I do remember reading the very favorable review, comparing it to much more expensive brands.