Need help picking my first tube amp

Hey guys i want to get into tubes, i have heard wayyyyyyy to much and am dying to try a tube amp.  I have a budget of 650 us dollars, not sure if i want a pre amp, or full tube amp.   Im thinking pre amp cause i would really like it to drive headphones and then run it into a amp and then to speakers.

Been reading alot about Chineese tube amps and not sure what to think.  I have my eye on Xduoo TA-26 gets rave reviews has anybody used it ?  anyways looking for any input i can get, thanks.

Michael

128x128audiomike33

So i have a update, i bought the Little Dot Mark ii and some russian tubes for it, it will be here thursday.  I canceled the emotiva after talking to some headphone people.  I ended up getting a vintage Technics 70s reciever in steller condition.  Im going to run my Little Dot for driving my Hd 6xx and use the Little Dot as a pre amp to feed the Technics, now were talking some vintage late 70s sound, i cant wait.

Heard the noise floor on the emotiva isnt good, and i have always wanted a vintage reciever.

Has anybody here used Apos ? i ordered a dac and they sent me a tracking number but that was 4 days ago and it say USPS waiting item ? and Apos dont respond to me emails, i now want a refund and buy it somewhere else.

- Hi audiomike , I see you decided to pick up a Little Dot Mk II and a vintage Technics Receiver congratulations - but then I also saw you are having shipping and contact issues . . . .  Unfortunately I am not familiar with the company, sorry. 

- Hopefully things will work out , I've been burned buying several pieces of audio equipment - luckily it doesn't happen too often , but it's a real bummer if it does.

-------

-  I have a Question , Do you know if there a way to send personal messages on this forum??  

- I read though threads here often but I've never gotten involved in the discussions.

- ( I looked for the answer but don’t see how to do it ).

---  The reason I was asking about sending a personal message was that I wanted to share my recent amplifier find with you but it is kind of personal........  and there is also another reason for not just posting it as well - lol )

- I also wanted to ask you something about your setup too.

Thank you,

Best regards, Dean