Need help on choosing power conditioner

Hi Everyone
Right now I am seeking a power conditioner for my system.
I have interested in the Shunyata Hydra 8 , Audience Ar6, and Isoclean 60ii. However, I don't have a chance to try them before buying so I need everyone's advise to help me choose the best one.

Many thanks
lobster_king
If possible I would run dedicated AC lines if you have not already done so. I have found this to give more improvement and it is not expensive.
Back again. Totally agree with Stanwal: if you haven't done dedicated lines, I would start there. It's way cheaper (probably) than even the cheapest decent conditioners and some people just don't like conditioners on their power amps. More draw makes some conditioners sound "soft" and may constrain dynamic range.

My amps don't draw much power, so I have more flexibility with conditioners than a guy with say, Krell 600 FBP's
That said, conditioners are really system dependent, but, to paraphrase Sarah Lee, "Nobody doesn't like dedicated lines."
thanks everyone
I will look at the Power Wing.
which power AC line will you recommend to me?

is it the PS audio Premier?
I have checked the power wing on audiogon and get no result(everyone must love it a lot)

Anyone who is planning to sell their Audience ar6, Shunyata Hydra 8 or Power Wing , plz let me know
my mail is lobster_king84@yahoo.com

many thanks