Need Advice: Setting up a basic analog system

Hello, newbie here, I just inherited a Technics SL1200mk2 w an Orsonic headshell w an AT31E cartridge; and a Mark Levinson LNP-2 Preamp. I am now planning on setting up a basic system to listen to my old vinyl. I've been going thru the forums and websites and I'm planning on getting an Adcom 535 power amp, Polk Audio RTi 1A speakers and maybe a TCC TC-760LC phono preamp. Was also toying with the idea of getting a new phono cart like the Audio Technica AT95e or the Shure M97, or maybe even a budget tube amp.

I am after a decent analog setup, something like a basic audiophile system (budget). My listening room is probably 10' x 12'. I would appreciate your inputs, comments, suggestions. Cheers!
monako
thanks johnnyb53, was just wondering, if i'll be spending roughly $300+ dollars on the AT150, wouldn't it be better if i get the new stylus for my AT31E and then get a phono preamp (from KAB; Music Hall MM/MC preamp) for almost the same amount of money? just exploring what would be the better move...
08-28-09: Monako
thanks johnnyb53, was just wondering, if i'll be spending roughly $300+ dollars on the AT150, wouldn't it be better if i get the new stylus for my AT31E and then get a phono preamp (from KAB; Music Hall MM/MC preamp) for almost the same amount of money? just exploring what would be the better move...
Yes, now that you ask. Hdm's advice was very good. For a little over $300, I'd go for the new stylus for the AT31E and a good entry level phono preamp that has the gain for a low output moving coil pickup.

My first choice for a phono stage in your price range is the Cambridge 640P. The stylus and 640p add up to about $340.

For a review, download issue 21 of Tone Audio magazine here and read the review on page 45.
johnnyb53, just wondering about the cmabridge, it gives 55-56db gain for MC cartridges, after using the KAB computer, i got a figure of 58db for the at31e, is the 2-3db gain shortage ok?
I was going thru my old audio stuff and found 2 old AT125LC's on AT headshells, are they any good?